When constructing a factory building or studying the vastu of an industrial property, it's
important to keep the following points in mind:
- The exterior features of the office building, such as its shape, sloped roof, height, and
surrounding water level.
- Beams should be placed according to the principles of vastu shastra for factory.
- The basement's location and how it's placed according to usage are both important
- The entrance area or gate should be facing the right direction.
- The placement of windows and doors must be carefully considered
- The most important things to the Consider seating arrangements of the owner’s
- pantry, kitchen or a dining room placement.
- Water products and drinking water Placement
- The Right area Placement for administrative
- Selecting the proper location for your septic tank or waste disposal system is important.
- The color scheme of the industry is very important.
Note: In order to establish a healthy and functional industry, everything from placement to
function should be done as per Vastu Shastra. By following the above points, you can create an
optimal working environment that will reap positive results.
Defecting in any of the topics related above can cause overall malfunctioning and result in a
negative outcome. It's important to always consult with a qualified professional vastu shastra
Consultant to avoid working with unqualified quacks who could end up doing more harm than good.
No matter what industry you're in, the principles of Vastu Shastra for Industry remain the same.
That includes the construction of buildings, the installation of machinery, the layout of the
office and toilets, the placement of a pooja room, and the empty space around it. Also included
are the processes of manufacturing and dispatching products to customers. Everything falls under
the umbrella of Vastu for Industry.